- Dog walking
- Full-time and Part-time pet daycare
- Puppy Care
- Home visits
- Pet feeding
- Claw clipping
- Basic grooming for dogs, cats, rabbits and guinea pigs
- Pet taxi service
- Pet advice service e.g. potential new pet
Why Use Pet Nurses for Your Dogs, Cats, Rabbits & Guinea Pigs?
There are many dog walking services available but at Pet Nurses we are very proud of the professional service that we provide. When choosing a dog walking service there are a few things we suggest you consider:-
- Our dog walking service provides your dog with a minimum of an one hours walk with as much off lead exercise as possible (if appropriate for your pet). Your doggies are able to run and play with their new found friends for as much or as little time as they like.
- At Pet Nurses we try to vary the walks as much as possible. We use as many different areas as we can to keep the dogs excited on each walk. No one wants to go to the same place all the time. The dogs love to see where they might be going each time we collect them… it’s a true adventure for them.
- We can provide dog walks and home visits for dogs, cats, rabbits and guinea pigs seven days a week on a regular or adhoc basis. Ideally 24 hours notice is required to secure and confirm a walk or visit but we’ll always try and help out with last minute requests.
- We have fully equipped vans with purpose built crates to transport your family member safely to and from their walk. The crates are fitted to the van and each has an escape door to make sure that safety is paramount while we are out on the roads. Each crate has a comfy bed and a water bowl to make sure your dog is comfortable. The crates also enable us to travel dogs individually so should your dog be a little shy or just like their own space we can cater to their needs and make sure it is the safest way to travel dogs together in the same vehicle. Our vans are also clearly sign written so you will know its us.
- We are police checked so you can have piece of mind of who is coming into your home to take your family member out.
- We all hold qualifications in the animals industry and most of us are Veterinary Nurses with many years experience in practice. In fact, we have worked in several of the local practices.
- Pet Nurses has been working in the local area for several years and we have a reputation for being 100% reliable. As we are part of a team, there is always cover whilst your regular dog walker is on holiday or absent… the service you receive is never compromised by the absence of staff. This offers real peace of mind.
- We are available to drop off/pick up your pet to and from your Veterinary Practice.